ABOUT ELEVATE YOUR EDUCATION
“Student loan debt is a crisis for our students and a crisis for our country.”
“College students are ill prepared for the global job market.”
COLLEGE DEBT CRISIS
We are currently in the middle of a $1.5 trillion college debt crisis with 11% in default.
To make matters worse, the cost of tuition is skyrocketing and there is a widening gap between what colleges produce and what employers want.
The goal of Elevate Your Education is to help solve these problems by providing real world, customer facing jobs for our college students.
College Debt Crisis
is currently in default
of all college students have taken out loans
STUDENT, COLLEGE, & CORPORATE PARTNER BENEFITS:
- Tuition Assistance allows students to reduce borrowing and pay down debt by earning up to $5,000 towards tuition paid directly to college.
- Hourly wages paid to students to offset other living expenses that arise while in college.
- Students can gain valuable work experience, build resumes and graduate with transferrable skills.
- Students are eligible for post-graduate employment opportunities with the companies they support during college.
- High performing quality workforce of college students can support customers resource scaling challenges and general business requirements.
- Corporate partners are eligible for federal government tax deductions under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 170.
- Opportunity to serve as a good Corporate citizen.
COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY BENEFITS
- Improve graduation rates as students meet tuition requirements.
- Produce employable graduates.
- Enable schools to admit more students in need of financial assistance.
- Eligible for federal government tax deductions under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 170.
HOW WE CAN PARTNER
There’s no substitute for the unwavering and sustained commitment from all stakeholders.
To learn more about Elevate Your Education and the field-tested, proven requirements for successful college programs, please contact us today. We’ll be happy to discuss with you the elements of successful partnerships.
We have several years of experience in helping students reduce their college debt through BPO call centers, across a range of industries, in the for-profit space.
We’re a minority-led nonprofit organization. Our recent past includes for-profit Fortune 500 endeavors with the designation Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and membership in the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).